Thread: Britney to release an app to connect with us!

Smile Britney to release an app to connect with us!

In less than a week, Britney Spears will perform live at our 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival with a hit-filled set, offering the live audience a rare chance to see the pop titan up-close-and-personal outside of her Las Vegas "Piece of Me" residency.

During her promotional circuit for her just-released new album, Glory, iHeartRadio sat down with the 34-year-old Princess of Pop for an exclusive chat to discuss just how important it is to connect with the Britney Army in-person and over social media.

"I meet like 30 to 40 people every night," she explained of her Sin City M&G sessions. "They come in, I say hello to them, and we take pictures and they show me their tattoos, and they show me all these different things and it's cool. It's really fun. There's a lot of regulars that come back every week."

Despite having released her own mobile game "Britney Spears: American Dream" in May, the pop star also plans on bringing fans one step closer towards her ever-so-average Instagram-worthy lifestyle. "With my app that I'm coming out with soon, there's a lot of skits and a lot of interaction with the fans where I actually ask them questions and bring them into the situation so we can have some kind of connection going on," she explained.

As for who Britney is eager to see perform this weekend, let's just say that she's "really excited" to see the men of the evening. "I love Sam Hunt. I can't wait to see him perform. I think my heart melts for him and probably Sting," she revealed. "I absolutely love Sting and twentyonepilots. Those are my three favorite."

Stay tuned for more on our exclusive chat with Britney Spears.

You can catch her and other chart-toppers at our iHeartRadio Music Festival, which goes down September 23rd and 24th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Click here for more information!

Source : iHeart

What do you think about this ? Are you happy about it ? Do you think it will really be good ?

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

To think that somebody might pitched this idea to her team like "Britney's Instagram videos go viral soooo fast, like, what if she does this kind of thinks for her fans and make money out of it, it would be totes cool"

I'm not really thrilled about this, if it comes from a label demand or something.
    We've had poor experiences in the past with celebs and their own apps, it is something that demands a lot of time to keep updated and interesting... why not sticking to instagram and twitter?

It would be cool to have personal stuff coming from it, but it has to be something really worthy, nit just random videos that she could put just in other social media plataforms.

You guys who cares about the app. Did y'all read the article carefully? "performing a HIT FILLED set" aka recycling the old vegas performances again. Bye glory promo/new performances.

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hot mess View Post
    You guys who cares about the app. Did y'all read the article carefully? "performing a HIT FILLED set" aka recycling the old vegas performances again. Bye glory promo/new performances.
    That doesn't mean anything. They'd call anything a hit in those articles. The BMA performance was supposed to be a greatest hits performance too. Although I do think it will just be performances from POM too.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

sounds like whatever they tried to do with bs.com back in late 2008.

01/21/04 - Top Of The Pops: Britney Spears Special [Cologne, Germany]
    05/14/04 - The Onyx Hotel Tour [Frankfurt, Germany]
    07/26/09 - The Circus Starring: Britney Spears [Berlin, Germany]
    10/18/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Cologne, Germany]
    10/24/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Dublin, Ireland]

Why let FB or Twitter or anything else get the cred for hosting Britney content when Britney's team can do it themselves! Pretty smart. They'll prolly find a way to advertise and charge.

Anything ever come from this

Thread Information