Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Are we gonna have a 3rd single or Glory season is done?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Angel_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,420

    Talking Are we gonna have a 3rd single or Glory season is done?

    Just wondering...

  2. #2
    I wear my ♥ on my sleeve Aegir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Could be wrong but Slumber Party barely made any noise so in that sense, I don't think we'll get another single. Obviously her priorities are on her residency right now.
    If there's another one, I expect something more like fan service. A song that really doesn't have single potential but it's among the favorites from her fans.


    Just Luv Me or Liar seem to fill that category but we'll see.

  3. #3
    Golden from blue Noar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,747

    Default

    I hope so, obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't. It would flop inevitably, no matter which song they choose.

  4. #4
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,684

    Default

    They just never promote any of her stuff correctly anymore... So I really doubt it

  5. #5
    Senior Member Angel_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,420

    Default

    Another Britney Jean I guess except Glory has a bit more promotion, just a tad bit more

  6. #6
    #HappyMistakesUnplugged JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    24/seven
    Posts
    16,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_x View Post
    Another Britney Jean I guess except Glory has a bit more promotion, just a tad bit more
    Girl, don't insult Glory.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cq40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Single probably no, reworked show, I wish. And I hope they start writing Album 10 and release it by Summer 2018.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Iverson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,091

    Default

    at least we got a good album.


    01/21/04 - Top Of The Pops: Britney Spears Special [Cologne, Germany]
    05/14/04 - The Onyx Hotel Tour [Frankfurt, Germany]
    07/26/09 - The Circus Starring: Britney Spears [Berlin, Germany]
    10/18/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Cologne, Germany]
    10/24/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Dublin, Ireland]




  9. #9
    Senior Member Angel_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,420

    Default

    I wish she could just make a video album, so that she won't have to worry about making any more videos because video album got it all!!

    With video album I don't care if there is any single or not

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I wonder.... I would love Just Luv Me

  11. #11
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_x View Post
    I wish she could just make a video album, so that she won't have to worry about making any more videos because video album got it all!!

    With video album I don't care if there is any single or not
    This is an amazing idea! I know it's something I've always really enjoyed about Beyonce's albums.

  12. #12
    Senior Member elj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    862

    Default

    The era was alread dead and buried when the original MM video got scrapped and so did the whole art direction of the record. I didn't even think we would get a second single LOL

  13. #13
    Senior Member Ma-a-att's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elj View Post
    The era was alread dead and buried when the original MM video got scrapped and so did the whole art direction of the record. I didn't even think we would get a second single LOL
    Exactly




  14. #14
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_x View Post
    I wish she could just make a video album, so that she won't have to worry about making any more videos because video album got it all!!

    With video album I don't care if there is any single or not
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    This is an amazing idea! I know it's something I've always really enjoyed about Beyonce's albums.
    Oh this would be SO amazing. Most likely never gonna happen, knowing Britney's team... But we can dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by elj View Post
    The era was alread dead and buried when the original MM video got scrapped and so did the whole art direction of the record. I didn't even think we would get a second single LOL
    My thoughts exactly.
    I was totally surprised when we got a 2nd single and got as amazing video as Slumber Party did.


    I want Do You Wanna Come Over?, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me, Liar and Change Your Mind (No Seas CortÚs) as singles and videos for these!

  15. #15
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,684

    Default

    Remember when she used to make 2 videos for one song?

  16. #16
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Remember when she used to make 2 videos for one song?
    Don't remind me... Those were the days.


  17. #17
    Ghost reporting Boba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dominion
    Posts
    3,462

    Default

    at this rate, next album will have only 1 single

  18. #18
    Senior Member cq40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Remember when she used to make 2 videos for one song?
    Which were they?

    Overprotected? Toxic? Gimme More?

  19. #19
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cq40 View Post
    Which were they?

    Overprotected? Toxic? Gimme More?
    Overprotected
    Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
    Scream & Shout
    Scream & Shout (Remix)

    +

    ((You Drive Me) Crazy got remix treatment for the single)
    (Boys got remix treatment for the single)
    Gimme More 4 different cuts
    Piece Of Me International and US versions
    3 2 different cuts
    Till The World Ends + Dance Version


    Those were the first that came to my mind. Of course there's more on GH:MP DVD.

  20. #20
    Golden from blue Noar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Overprotected
    Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
    Scream & Shout
    Scream & Shout (Remix)

    +

    ((You Drive Me) Crazy got remix treatment for the single)
    (Boys got remix treatment for the single)
    Gimme More 4 different cuts
    Piece Of Me International and US versions
    3 2 different cuts
    Till The World Ends + Dance Version


    Those were the first that came to my mind. Of course there's more on GH:MP DVD.
    Well we also 2 different versions of Make Me! One that's only the hall scene.

    I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •