Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we gonna have a 3rd single or Glory season is done?

Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Overprotected
    Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
    Scream & Shout
    Scream & Shout (Remix)

+

((You Drive Me) Crazy got remix treatment for the single)
    (Boys got remix treatment for the single)
    Gimme More 4 different cuts
    Piece Of Me International and US versions
    3 2 different cuts
    Till The World Ends + Dance Version

Those were the first that came to my mind. Of course there's more on GH:MP DVD.
    From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart & Criminal also got "Radio Mix" treatment when released as singles.

Music videos truly make singles much more successful than just releasing it without any promo. I mean, this sounds obvious, but let me explain my point of view.

When I listen to a song, I imagine the performance or the music video and if it's good, I have fond memories of it and enjoy it much more than a song that isn't that good. There has been songs that weren't as good, but when there's a music video accompanying it, I can see the appeal and it makes me like the song OR on the flip side, if the song is good and the video sucks, I might dislike the song. Example: Make me.. I loved it when it came out, the music video thing made me dislike the song because of what happened, but once she performed at the VMAs make me, I fell in love again!

She must release a new music video before this era ends. Just one more! We haven't had more than two videos since FF.

Follow me on Twitter @XOrlandOXXX
    Follow me on Instagram @XOrlando
    Lick mah pussy lips.

Overprotected
    Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
    Scream & Shout
    Scream & Shout (Remix)

+

((You Drive Me) Crazy got remix treatment for the single)
    (Boys got remix treatment for the single)
    Gimme More 4 different cuts
    Piece Of Me International and US versions
    3 2 different cuts
    Till The World Ends + Dance Version

Those were the first that came to my mind. Of course there's more on GH:MP DVD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noar View Post
    Well we also 2 different versions of Make Me! One that's only the hall scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by JC
    From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart & Criminal also got "Radio Mix" treatment when released as singles.
    I knew I forgot a bunch. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KweenKristen View Post
    Music videos truly make singles much more successful than just releasing it without any promo. I mean, this sounds obvious, but let me explain my point of view.

When I listen to a song, I imagine the performance or the music video and if it's good, I have fond memories of it and enjoy it much more than a song that isn't that good. There has been songs that weren't as good, but when there's a music video accompanying it, I can see the appeal and it makes me like the song OR on the flip side, if the song is good and the video sucks, I might dislike the song. Example: Make me.. I loved it when it came out, the music video thing made me dislike the song because of what happened, but once she performed at the VMAs make me, I fell in love again!

She must release a new music video before this era ends. Just one more! We haven't had more than two videos since FF.
    Totally agree with you. Music videos can bring a lot of weight on the table for the song.

I still don't care much for Make Me... For me tho, the only save for it as a song would have been the original video. The VMA performance gave it a small boost for me with the Me, Myself & I medley. I do like that version.

I really hope she starts releasing more singles/videos than just 2 per album, such a waste really...

Yeah, Overprotected was the main one that came to mind when thinking about her doing 2 videos for one song. I love both of those so much!

I really don't think she'll be able to keep being popular (even at the level she is now) very long if she won't do any promotion. If she doesn't want to be popular, fine. As long as her albums are good I'll be happy. I'll just miss when I got much more than that... I don't know where I'm going with this, it's just a bit of a rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I really don't think she'll be able to keep being popular (even at the level she is now) very long if she won't do any promotion. If she doesn't want to be popular, fine. As long as her albums are good I'll be happy. I'll just miss when I got much more than that... I don't know where I'm going with this, it's just a bit of a rant.
    Honestly, I think it's that we want to see Britney being the bad bitch she is and show others, look at how fabulous she is! Plus, getting different interviews, performances, I mean, who wouldn't love their fave doing plenty of those?

That's my ITZ was my favorite era and still is, there was so much dedication and motivation.

Follow me on Twitter @XOrlandOXXX
    Follow me on Instagram @XOrlando
    Lick mah pussy lips.

I'm hoping for 1 more single.

I am hoping that Britney draws inspo from Beyonce and is motivated to create more videos even if they're only for the album and not for radio singles!

In Love With Judas <3 PokerFace's Avatar

She really needs to release one more single god I didnt even know this era was pronounced dead already lol. Lair NEEDS to be it. And ugh yes I miss the Overprotected days both those videos slayed.

How much time there was between Make Me... & Slumber Party?

The more time passes the more concerned I begin to be that this era is dead.

How much time there was between Make Me... & Slumber Party?

The more time passes the more concerned I begin to be that this era is dead.
    I think it's safe to assume this era is done for good, remember how we only had 2 singles for BJ and both were released on the same year?

She makes an entire album and hardly does anything with it... I just don't get it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    She makes an entire album and hardly does anything with it... I just don't get it lol
    at least the album was great.
    I would love to have a 3rd single and another video,but is unlikely we will.

With the upcoming summer tour, Britney should definitely release a new single. Just Luv Me, let's do this.

I'm going to need "Love Me Down" "Better" or "Just Luv Me" as singles...

I hope we get another single. But it seems unlikely. Too bad, I love Glory.

Thread Information