Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 108

Thread: Senseless Posts 2017

  1. #81
    KENDALL JENNER'S FUCK TOY Dell Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    kpop bukkake party
    Posts
    26,354

    Default

    go back to the nicki sigs DRB

    remember when we used to dominate this forum together especially guys like kelem
    ass on my face

    Horniest-Naughtiest Member 2012
    ☆,★,☆,★


  2. #82
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Boi View Post
    go back to the nicki sigs DRB

    remember when we used to dominate this forum together especially guys like kelem
    You always have the most bootylicious signatures lol

  3. #83
    KENDALL JENNER'S FUCK TOY Dell Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    kpop bukkake party
    Posts
    26,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    You always have the most bootylicious signatures lol
    thank you lauren, you are my BB kween
    ass on my face

    Horniest-Naughtiest Member 2012
    ☆,★,☆,★


  4. #84
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Boi View Post
    thank you lauren, you are my BB kween
    #dellsbitch

  5. #85
    Suck My nuts DirtyRockBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    5,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Boi View Post
    go back to the nicki sigs DRB

    remember when we used to dominate this forum together especially guys like kelem
    haha okay i'll look for some good ones tomorrow just got in from work and tired! LOL yeah those were the days didn't even care what I posted lol! got banned so many times!!
    [

  6. #86
    Senior Member Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,132

    Default

    Hi. So this place is still going, that's awesome. My avatar is of the lead singer of a band I haven't listened to in years. Maybe I should change it. Hmmm.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,795

    Default



    I can't believe this smiley is still here! Hahah. Totally forgot about it, and it brings back so many memories.
    I kinda miss you guys.

  8. #88
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Hi. So this place is still going, that's awesome. My avatar is of the lead singer of a band I haven't listened to in years. Maybe I should change it. Hmmm.
    Welcome back Glad to see you here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post


    I can't believe this smiley is still here! Hahah. Totally forgot about it, and it brings back so many memories.
    I kinda miss you guys.
    It's great to see you around, Ellen! You were always one of my favorite blenders back in the day

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    28

    Default

    10 freaking years <3 <3

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post

    It's great to see you around, Ellen! You were always one of my favorite blenders back in the day
    Thank you It's good to see you too! I actually studied graphic design from 2012-2014, buuut now I'm studying to become a kindergarten teacher. What are you up to?

  11. #91
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Thank you It's good to see you too! I actually studied graphic design from 2012-2014, buuut now I'm studying to become a kindergarten teacher. What are you up to?
    Professionally I have accomplished next to nothing But I'll be getting married in July, so that's exciting

    Being a teacher would be awesome!

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Professionally I have accomplished next to nothing But I'll be getting married in July, so that's exciting

    Being a teacher would be awesome!
    Aw, fantastic! How long have you been together? Have you found a dress yet?

    I've been together with my boyfriend for almost five years now, and I really want to get engaged haha. We're both students, and he wants to wait until we're done (1 year left!!) and when we both have jobs. Which is understandable, I suppose. But many around me is getting married and I want that too

  13. #93
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Aw, fantastic! How long have you been together? Have you found a dress yet?

    I've been together with my boyfriend for almost five years now, and I really want to get engaged haha. We're both students, and he wants to wait until we're done (1 year left!!) and when we both have jobs. Which is understandable, I suppose. But many around me is getting married and I want that too
    We've been together almost 6 years now. But we got engaged at 5 years so maybe yours will be close My fiance proposed to me on the day he graduated even

    I do have a dress! It was the only thing about planning I was really excited about. I'll have to get a good picture when the alterations are done.

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    We've been together almost 6 years now. But we got engaged at 5 years so maybe yours will be close My fiance proposed to me on the day he graduated even

    I do have a dress! It was the only thing about planning I was really excited about. I'll have to get a good picture when the alterations are done.
    Haha, maybe! That's sweet.

    Yay! I have to see it

  15. #95
    I might be wrong Virginia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post


    I can't believe this smiley is still here! Hahah. Totally forgot about it, and it brings back so many memories.
    I kinda miss you guys.
    Me,too. This forum was a little part of my teenagehood and twenhood. I can't believe I will turn 30 later this year.

  16. #96
    schokoliert. Kathryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    5,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    Me,too. This forum was a little part of my teenagehood and twenhood. I can't believe I will turn 30 later this year.
    I'm always turning 28 again. I can pull it off for a few more years. if someone asks me for my age, it's only gonna be 28 now





    Das Leben ist die Suche des Nichts nach dem Etwas.


  17. #97
    I might be wrong Virginia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    I'm always turning 28 again. I can pull it off for a few more years. if someone asks me for my age, it's only gonna be 28 now
    me,too.

  18. #98
    KENDALL JENNER'S FUCK TOY Dell Boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    kpop bukkake party
    Posts
    26,354

    Default

    I'm still pretending to be 21
    ass on my face

    Horniest-Naughtiest Member 2012
    ☆,★,☆,★


  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Hi bitches! i love how everybody is being nostalgic up in here! This forum was a huge part of my life as a teenager. lol Aw memories.

  20. #100
    I might be wrong Virginia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    I also miss the Sex Subforum and all the great stroies there

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •