Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sims 4

Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha

Quote Originally Posted by I've Just Begun View Post
    Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha
    No, that's not just you lol. I've seen some real scary "Britney" sims in my time Especially in the Sims 2 lol

I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by kashkave View Post
    I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!
    I completely agree on the lack of expansion packs. I wonder if they're rushing to the Sims 5 or if they're stretching out 4 as long as possible.

Time to recap what has happened on The Sims 4 world.

Still waiting for those good and interesting expansions & stuff packs...

But hey! At least it's coming for consoles like no one asked.

There's also more kids stuff coming:

https://www.facebook.com/TheSimsSuom...5981275118594/

I am kind of pissed that they released that console version and there isn't even a whiff of a new expansion pack....

I mean, you'd think that they'd want to milk this thing dry with as much stuff as they can. But they're being SO SLOW about releasing new expansions. I want pets and seasons damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I am kind of pissed that they released that console version and there isn't even a whiff of a new expansion pack....

I mean, you'd think that they'd want to milk this thing dry with as much stuff as they can. But they're being SO SLOW about releasing new expansions. I want pets and seasons damn it!
    Yeah exactly! Haven't they usually released the console version at the end of the PC series?

Also - I checked Sims 3 ep release dates and judging by that, they should call quits for Sims 4 within the next 2 years, which I seriously doubt they will. They've been very slow releasing eps lately. I assume part of the reason was that they put out that console version which sucked up a lot of their time.

Sims 3 had so much more interesting eps and stuff packs. I hope they get their act together after all this bowling/fitness/baby/family stuff...

They just want make more money over the players

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe On Me View Post
    Sincerely, EA.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Yeah exactly! Haven't they usually released the console version at the end of the PC series?

Also - I checked Sims 3 ep release dates and judging by that, they should call quits for Sims 4 within the next 2 years, which I seriously doubt they will. They've been very slow releasing eps lately. I assume part of the reason was that they put out that console version which sucked up a lot of their time.

Sims 3 had so much more interesting eps and stuff packs. I hope they get their act together after all this bowling/fitness/baby/family stuff...
    Yeah I don't want anymore damn stuff packs. I like the Sims 4 more than the Sims 3 as far as gameplay and the look of the sims goes, but I hate that there's STILL only 3 expansions. It's just total bullshit.

I'd love to give them my money if they'd actually make stuff that wasn't stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Sincerely, EA.
    They are basically garbage, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Yeah I don't want anymore damn stuff packs. I like the Sims 4 more than the Sims 3 as far as gameplay and the look of the sims goes, but I hate that there's STILL only 3 expansions. It's just total bullshit.
    Well it finally happened, they're releasing something decent after quite a while:

I don't want to sound like a whining jerk but I'm just wondering their sense in these.

For example, previous eps: Magic & Supernatural, now only: Vampires
    Previous: Unleashed, Pets & Pets, now only: Cats & Dogs

I wonder if they're planning on releasing other supernatural beings and animals later on besides these?

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Sincerely, EA.
    That's for sure.

I heard that along with the cats and dogs there are going to be raccoons and foxes as pets too. I hope there are little caged pets too. I like the birds and rodents of expansions past too.

Thread Information