Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: The Sims 4

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha

  2. #22
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I've Just Begun View Post
    Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha
    No, that's not just you lol. I've seen some real scary "Britney" sims in my time Especially in the Sims 2 lol

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!

  4. #24
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashkave View Post
    I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!
    I completely agree on the lack of expansion packs. I wonder if they're rushing to the Sims 5 or if they're stretching out 4 as long as possible.

  5. #25
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,802

    Default

    Time to recap what has happened on The Sims 4 world.


    Still waiting for those good and interesting expansions & stuff packs...





    But hey! At least it's coming for consoles like no one asked.



    There's also more kids stuff coming:

    https://www.facebook.com/TheSimsSuom...5981275118594/



  6. #26
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    I am kind of pissed that they released that console version and there isn't even a whiff of a new expansion pack....

    I mean, you'd think that they'd want to milk this thing dry with as much stuff as they can. But they're being SO SLOW about releasing new expansions. I want pets and seasons damn it!

  7. #27
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I am kind of pissed that they released that console version and there isn't even a whiff of a new expansion pack....

    I mean, you'd think that they'd want to milk this thing dry with as much stuff as they can. But they're being SO SLOW about releasing new expansions. I want pets and seasons damn it!
    Yeah exactly! Haven't they usually released the console version at the end of the PC series?

    Also - I checked Sims 3 ep release dates and judging by that, they should call quits for Sims 4 within the next 2 years, which I seriously doubt they will. They've been very slow releasing eps lately. I assume part of the reason was that they put out that console version which sucked up a lot of their time.

    Sims 3 had so much more interesting eps and stuff packs. I hope they get their act together after all this bowling/fitness/baby/family stuff...

  8. #28

    Default

    They just want make more money over the players

  9. #29
    #HappyMistakesUnplugged JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    24/seven
    Posts
    16,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breathe On Me View Post
    They just want make more money over the players
    Sincerely, EA.

  10. #30
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Yeah exactly! Haven't they usually released the console version at the end of the PC series?

    Also - I checked Sims 3 ep release dates and judging by that, they should call quits for Sims 4 within the next 2 years, which I seriously doubt they will. They've been very slow releasing eps lately. I assume part of the reason was that they put out that console version which sucked up a lot of their time.

    Sims 3 had so much more interesting eps and stuff packs. I hope they get their act together after all this bowling/fitness/baby/family stuff...
    Yeah I don't want anymore damn stuff packs. I like the Sims 4 more than the Sims 3 as far as gameplay and the look of the sims goes, but I hate that there's STILL only 3 expansions. It's just total bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breathe On Me View Post
    They just want make more money over the players
    I'd love to give them my money if they'd actually make stuff that wasn't stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Sincerely, EA.
    They are basically garbage, true.

  11. #31
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Yeah I don't want anymore damn stuff packs. I like the Sims 4 more than the Sims 3 as far as gameplay and the look of the sims goes, but I hate that there's STILL only 3 expansions. It's just total bullshit.
    Well it finally happened, they're releasing something decent after quite a while:


    I don't want to sound like a whining jerk but I'm just wondering their sense in these.

    For example, previous eps: Magic & Supernatural, now only: Vampires
    Previous: Unleashed, Pets & Pets, now only: Cats & Dogs

    I wonder if they're planning on releasing other supernatural beings and animals later on besides these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Breathe On Me View Post
    They just want make more money over the players
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Sincerely, EA.
    That's for sure.

  12. #32
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    I heard that along with the cats and dogs there are going to be raccoons and foxes as pets too. I hope there are little caged pets too. I like the birds and rodents of expansions past too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •