Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sims 4

Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha

Quote Originally Posted by I've Just Begun View Post
    Aww The Sims! I remember failing at making a Britney Sim over and over again, like was it just me or is she the most un-Simmable person haha
    No, that's not just you lol. I've seen some real scary "Britney" sims in my time Especially in the Sims 2 lol

I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by kashkave View Post
    I love The Sims, but the Sims 4 does absolutely nothing for me. I try to love it, but it's just too limited as far as gameplay is concerned. Here we are almost 3 years later, and there's still only 3 expansion packs? That's nuts. I wish they'd give us more quality content ASAP!
    I completely agree on the lack of expansion packs. I wonder if they're rushing to the Sims 5 or if they're stretching out 4 as long as possible.

Thread Information