Thread: Shakira to release album + tour very soon

Default Shakira to release album + tour very soon

Well, here’s some good news! Shakira’s 11th LP will be released “very soon.” The Colombian superstar broke the news via a tweet to Perez Hilton and also confirmed that she’s planning a tour. It’s not that surprising. The 40-year-old has been unusually prolific of late, lending her voice to smash hit collaborations with Maluma, Prince Royce and Carlos Vives. (Only the former, “Chantaje,” is expected to be on her album). She has also been updating fans via social media and working with A-List producers on English-language material.

We know, for example, that she recorded a song with David Guetta because Sean Paul spilled the beans. “I can speak about a song I did with Shakira recently,” he told Billboard in August, 2016. “I’ve wanted to work with her for a long time and it’s a production by David Guetta. I think it’s going to be called ‘Temple.’ It’s more of a dancehall EDM type thing.” And then there’s that long-rumored collab with Calvin Harris, which may or may not be called “Feel The Night.” Other participants on the project include Stargate and long-time collaborator Luis Fernando Ochoa. See Shakira’s tweet below.

Article from: Idolator.com

I really like her last song, Chantaje. I'm waiting for that new album.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

I want it so badly

Love it

Thread Information