Thread: "Piece Of Me" ends this year

Exclamation "Piece Of Me" ends this year

Britney Spears is ending her “Piece of Me” residency at Axis theater at Planet Hollywood on Dec. 31, as her contract with Caesars Entertainment expires, her Las Vegas manager Larry Rudolph said today.
    Rudolph said her next venue “could be conceivably anywhere, we could have it at the needle on the top of the Stratosphere, and do the bungee jump afterward.”
    That does stretch the meaning of “conceivably anywhere.” Mirth aside, it is clear now that Spears’ will not continue “Piece of Me” in an unbroken run through 2018. She is currently preparing for a summer tour of Asie and Tel Aviv, Israel.

“We are done with this show, and our next move is undecided,” Rudolph said Friday. “We are still talking with Caesars Entertainment and other interested parties in Las Vegas.”
    But that does not mean Brit is finished in Vegas. I asked Rudolph about other venues similar in size and staging to Axis — including The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Park Theater and The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. All are in play.

“Anything is possible. We have made zero decisions,” he said. “We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”
    Rudolph has said Spears might well take a break next spring and return to the stage after a layoff. “She might tour, she might work on a new album,” he said. “It’s too early to talk specifics about anything.” Spears closes her current run Saturday night, returning May 3-May 20. As Rudolph reminds, tickets for those shows will be especially coveted, given today’s announcement.

Source : Review Journal

That's a good news! Although, if she signs for another residency, whether it's at the Axis or another venue, I hope she takes enough time to completly change the show.
    And hopefully, now that she's more comfortable on stage they give her more challenging choreography. I don't even ask for too much, but something like Work Bitch or Slumber Party is fine.
    Last edited by Noar; 04-08-2017 at 11:49 AM.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Lmao at the meltdown if POM ends and just moves to another Vegas venue for 5 more years haha.

So is she gonna be doing 2 single albums in Vegas for the rest of forever? lol

I guess it could be worse

Last Piece Of Me dates - ever. Confirmed by Britney.

The last #PieceOfMe dates... ever. Saying goodbye to this show is going to be SO hard 💜 Tix on sale 4/14 at 10am PT britney.lk/pieceofmevegas

I'm happy it comes to an end and I hope they won't renew at Vegas any time soon. I'm so excited she's going to tour the world now.

Even if she does renew Vegas... at least this particular show is done. I'm ready for something new.

Totally Sexy

Ahh. I wanted to see her there, but this year I just do not have time. So either she stays there and I am coming hopefully next year, or come with a World Tour to Germany, cuz I will be angry. Last time I saw her was like 6 years ago, Femme Fatale Tour

Thread Information