Thread: New Theme: Slumber Party + BritneyBoards.org Stories 2017 video!

Post New Theme: Slumber Party + BritneyBoards.org Stories 2017 video!

Hello everyone,

Here's the brand new Slumber Party theme! Hope you guys like it and thank you again CJMCH for the gorgeus banner.

BB 2017: Slumber Party

Feel free to comment the theme and video in this thread and let me know if there's any mistakes in the theme.

xoxo

- Joni
    Last edited by Joni; 05-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.

It looks so cool! Love the colors thank you so much for using my banner.

EDIT: Just saw the video, that was so cool! Gave me lots of memories
    Last edited by CJMCH; 05-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.

In Love With Judas <3 PokerFace's Avatar

God Joni, flipping amazing job!! I knew you were gonna kick ass!! This is exactly what I was expecting!! Loved all the messages you guys really reminded me of so many other things that went on hahah!! And the bloopers lmao I'm dying!! So glad we got enough messages to put together a sick video I love how you used Born To Make You Happy for my segment am I that innocent?? Haha and also Joni and Rapz you are both so adorable!! Thanks again Joni. <3 And of course the new theme slays!!
    Last edited by PokerFace; 05-09-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Love the theme and banner Joni and CJMCH for that

This reunion video is life!

I loved Rapz' recap of so many things that have gone down. Loved hearing about Alyssa and Ice Guy again

Caitlin's video was so touching. I loved hearing how this fierce bitch got her start on Britney forums And yes, I wish we could find Hector again. He was so awesome! I love how you mention how BB brings people together, that's what it's about Also, omg @ Amazing Britney

Aww Joni you're one of my best friends I remember Britney Freak and when it got hacked Love you

Kathryn, yes I loved that you mentioned the MSN chats Those were so legendary.

Jose, I love your Britney and Buffy posters so much!!! I know you have good taste I'd definitely love to see you around the media forums

My video is definitely the worst one I'm always such a chubby nerdy mess

And I loved the bloopers so much

Wow, great theme, i love it, nice video too, is nice to see some of you.

I thought Poker face was a guy for some reason

9 Years With So Nyeo Shi Dae

Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Love the theme and banner Joni and CJMCH for that

This reunion video is life!

I loved Rapz' recap of so many things that have gone down. Loved hearing about Alyssa and Ice Guy again

Caitlin's video was so touching. I loved hearing how this fierce bitch got her start on Britney forums And yes, I wish we could find Hector again. He was so awesome! I love how you mention how BB brings people together, that's what it's about Also, omg @ Amazing Britney

Aww Joni you're one of my best friends I remember Britney Freak and when it got hacked Love you

Kathryn, yes I loved that you mentioned the MSN chats Those were so legendary.

Jose, I love your Britney and Buffy posters so much!!! I know you have good taste I'd definitely love to see you around the media forums

My video is definitely the worst one I'm always such a chubby nerdy mess

And I loved the bloopers so much
    Shush Lauren ur the Britney to us fans hahaha u run this bitch!! Aww Lauren u think I'm a fierce bitch I'm like a totally innocent Baby One More Time fan in this video hahahah. And yes I miss Hector guess we'll never know what happened to him!! And yes Amazingbritney duh good times!! And I mentioned MSN too but I accidentally called it MSG like wtf is wrong with me hahaha. But Joni it would have been so funny if u put that in the bloopers too and corrected me with the text on the side of the screen saying MSN Silly!!! And exactly if it wasn't for Britney forums none of us would be friends!! hahaha And CJMCH where was ur message, guess u were too busy slaying the blending competitions haha. Also I am so jealous of Rapz and Joni that u guys got to meet some members off of here me and Lauren have been wanting to meet since we started on here hahah. And omg BritneyFreak I barely remembered that but I remember the name!!
    P.S. Did anyone notice that the syncing got a little bit off on my clip? Just wondering if other people saw that too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luislayer View Post
    Wow, great theme, i love it, nice video too, is nice to see some of you.

I thought Poker face was a guy for some reason
    Dude that's me in my avatar with Gaga so no I'm not a guy!! hahaha but loved your video I remember those Media days!!
    Last edited by PokerFace; 05-09-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Loved the video! Great so see you guys care for BB! I loved every single video! Y'all look gorgeous

Joni you did an amazing job putting all of these together!

As for meeting BB members. It's difficult to arrange something sometimes but you just gotta do it

T O X I C

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Loved the video! Great so see you guys care for BB! I loved every single video! Y'all look gorgeous

Joni you did an amazing job putting all of these together!

As for meeting BB members. It's difficult to arrange something sometimes but you just gotta do it
    We weren't the only ones that did it!! Haha so glad it came together. And yeah I know but it's just because we live far away from each other but Lauren almost came to New York once. Would have been so great to meet her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
    We weren't the only ones that did it!! Haha so glad it came together. And yeah I know but it's just because we live far away from each other but Lauren almost came to New York once. Would have been so great to meet her lol.
    I'll come there one day It's still somewhere I want to go for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I'll come there one day It's still somewhere I want to go for sure!
    Yay u better bitch!! lol and I messaged u on fb!!

Oooh i was gonna send mine! So many good memories~
    I miss Kelem, morganix, Meg...ah :v
    Martin? that now i think is jhonnyLabs? wow, ppl did grow up.
    Joni, i need your skills for my solo career >:
    Thank you guys for keeping it up as much as u have since 07, sincerly thank you <3
    Last edited by LIEBRECH; 05-13-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Ohh, its so cool!

Thread Information