Thread: Do you need to remove your belt to go through security on the Vegas-Axis PO theater?

Default Do you need to remove your belt to go through security on the Vegas-Axis PO theater?

Hey guys,

I got GA-right tickets for britney in vegas and i was wondering if you need to take off your belt to go through security.

I'm asking this because I want to get to the line as fast as possible. Also is 3pm a good time so get in line? How many people should be making the line by then?

Also is it possible to get drinks after passing security? or before? or will the line start moving after security if I go for drinks?

let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by danerq View Post
    Hey guys,

I got GA-right tickets for britney in vegas and i was wondering if you need to take off your belt to go through security.

I'm asking this because I want to get to the line as fast as possible. Also is 3pm a good time so get in line? How many people should be making the line by then?

Also is it possible to get drinks after passing security? or before? or will the line start moving after security if I go for drinks?

let me know!
    I don't wear a belt so I'm not sure about that.

I didn't go to the line until like an hour before the show and it didn't take very long. If you have seats in the pit and not assigned seats I would go earlier in the day. There's a lot of stuff to do around the Axis theater so I would just head there as soon as you can and then keep an eye on it.

There's a place to get drinks after security. They come in Britney cups, so definitely wait and get them there.

I did not. My belt did have a buckle for what it's worth. I don't know if that's the case now.

I got there at 3:30PM and I had a great place, right in the corner between the main stage and the catwalk. But like Lauren said, I was hanging out in Planet Hollywood while keeping an eye on the line to see if too much people hadn't arrived yet.

If I remember well we had to put our phones and other things out of our pockets but not the belt.

You can get drinks after security. But you'll lose your place in the line, unless you ask someone to keep the place for you.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Thread Information