Thread: Britney to perform at the Superbowl 2018

Exclamation Britney to perform at the Superbowl 2018

Oops, she wants to do it again.

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.”

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

Last summer, Spears was asked point-blank by BBC Radio 1 if she would be game for another Super Bowl show.

“Yes, I would probably do that,” she answered.

We’re told that the success of her Las Vegas residency, which started in December 2013 and will wrap at the end of the year, has proven the “Baby One More Time” singer to be commercially and emotionally stable enough to perform for millions at the NFL’s biggest showcase. Spears has also made the case that she can still sing, which has been questioned.

Earlier this month, Spears wowed audiences in Singapore when she dedicated an impressive a cappella rendition of “Happy Birthday” to her bodyguard that set the internet afire. Throughout her career, Spears has been dogged with accusations of lip-syncing, which she has largely denied. However, she has confessed to using supporting “playback” vocals during exhausting dance numbers.

She recently addressed that issue on Israeli TV.

“It really pisses me off because I am busting my ass out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it, you know?” Spears huffed.

Spears reps did not return a request for comment.

Source : NY Daily News

Do you think that's true ? Do you want her to do it ? What songs should she do ? Which artists would you want to perform with her ?

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

I think Britney is ready...it will be awesome, I do foresee criticism on miming but if the performance is super awesome, it should be great. Britney did say she will not do the stage herself, not too sure who thou.

siggy & ava made by me

" If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly."

Another year another Superbowl rumor watch it be Taylor Swift or someone else

I don't wanna get my hopes up because every year we get the same rumor but I would love to see her perform at the Super Bowl. If she does it. I hope she invites big artists, for example: Madonna! Imagine if we finally get the performance we have been waiting since 2003.

It she were to do it, she would need a top notch team for everything, including one that makes her PRE RECORD vocals

Billboard Music Awards 2.0

rob gronkowski (patriots) is here for it:

so am i.

ready b10 and an accompanying world tour for her 20th anniversary and start the era right with the super bowl.

01/21/04 - Top Of The Pops: Britney Spears Special [Cologne, Germany]
    05/14/04 - The Onyx Hotel Tour [Frankfurt, Germany]
    07/26/09 - The Circus Starring: Britney Spears [Berlin, Germany]
    10/18/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Cologne, Germany]
    10/24/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Dublin, Ireland]

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    It she were to do it, she would need a top notch team for everything, including one that makes her PRE RECORD vocals
    Are you saying you don't like Britney's live CD quality vocals?

Yeah I don't think it's gonna happen lol

Thread Information