Thread: Is Britney still #1 for you?

Question Is Britney still #1 for you?

next year homegirl will celebrate her 20th stage anniversary and it just makes me realize what a journey it's been, through all the beautiful ups and some very sad downs, i've always been there, following her career steps and communicating with other fans through forums like britneyboards and websites like worldofbritney.

to this day, britney is my #1. no other celebrity i actually give a damn about. musically, sure, there tons of other artists i listen to, but i never follow what they're doing unless they're releasing music or going on tour. i also collect (official) britney merchandise still, and still get excited when i see her on tv, randomly hear her music and my heart drops a bit when something exciting leaks, so yeah, i'll probs stick around for a bit longer.

what about you? is britney still your #1? if not, why? do you still buy/collect britney stuff? when did your britney journey start? when did it end, if ever?

01/21/04 - Top Of The Pops: Britney Spears Special [Cologne, Germany]
    05/14/04 - The Onyx Hotel Tour [Frankfurt, Germany]
    07/26/09 - The Circus Starring: Britney Spears [Berlin, Germany]
    10/18/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Cologne, Germany]
    10/24/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Dublin, Ireland]

She is, I can listen to her records without a problem on repeat even BJ (less than the others tho)

She is! I was only 4 years old when I bought BOMT because I thought the girl on the cover with the praying hands was really pretty. 😂 I can't really think what my life would be without her! I still purchase a few of her old physical singles every once in a while, it feels so nostalgic to have them. I wish I was older back when she was starting, I would probably have so many cool memorabilia...

Yes! Since the "Britney" album. I still collect, although there's not much to buy anymore since they don't release singles

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

She still is my #1 , over the years there has been other artist who I like but there just something of Britney's music and I still listen alot and get excited when something new news wise is out.

siggy & ava made by me

" If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly."

You need some juice... DiscoDan's Avatar

I'll always love Britney, but Lana Del Rey is my diva during the slow seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDan View Post
    I'll always love Britney, but Lana Del Rey is my diva during the slow seasons.
    Lana is perfect to get you in a mood girl I was so relaxed and low key more depressed after a day of listening to her music nonstop

When she's in between album cycles like she is right now, usually no.
    However, once she hits with something new I'm first in line to buy it lol

Mannequin.

I stopped following her closely and being a fan at around the femme fatale era. Part of my fascination with her was her stage persona that I think she lost a long time ago. With that being said, I still really like her, and every once in a while like to take a YouTube cruise down memory lane and watch her older interviews/performances/music videos. I'm still very much a fan of that older era and I wish her nothing but the best but musically I think I like listening to her older stuff because I cut my teeth on it. Britney and ITZ are still one of my favorite albums, even after all these years; whenever I listen to either of them, I'm transported back to being a teenager with stars in his eyes and a very naive idea of what the world of showbiz is. It's pure escapism.

Yes always!

T O X I C

I'm still married to her but I've cheated on her with other artists in the past: Dido, BTR, Rihanna, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    This lol

I have other artists that I like a lot. But none have ever come close to how I feel about Britney. No one else makes me burst into tears just by being in the same room as them. Britney just has that magic thing for me that has made me love her always.

I really hope she sings Louder over the backing tracks when performing live other than that yeah she's here to stay and i don't get tired of any of her songs/albums.

The only other Artists that could have surpassed her artistry IMO are:

Beyonce
    Lady Gaga
    Pink

She is, and that ain't gonna change.

Legendary

Thread Information