Thread: MTV confirms UK leg of Britney's forthcoming tour

Default MTV confirms UK leg of Britney's forthcoming tour

Yesssssss.
    Please let it be a new setlist tho. It might just be me, but if all this ends up being is a now traveling version of POM I'm gonna be a little sad

Mannequin.

I'm excited for Europeney!

Also - noticed that Willie Gomez mentioned "I know this ain’t a goodbye, it’s just a see you guys very soon". Piece Of Me (Europe Tour Edition) on it's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Yesssssss.
    Please let it be a new setlist tho. It might just be me, but if all this ends up being is a now traveling version of POM I'm gonna be a little sad
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, judging by Britney's team's history, it'll be just a traveling version of POM with small outfit & choreo changes.

Still can't help but to feel excited she'll be touring!

I know chances are probably slim to none, but I'm hoping this tour at least gets broadcasted or recorded for release. At first they intended the Vegas show to be released in the beginning, only for management to say they have no plans later on. Hopefully this won't be a missed opportunity as well.

So excited for all the European fans! Apparently she's going to Ireland, Belgium and France as well

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I know chances are probably slim to none, but I'm hoping this tour at least gets broadcasted or recorded for release. At first they intended the Vegas show to be released in the beginning, only for management to say they have no plans later on. Hopefully this won't be a missed opportunity as well.
    These are my thoughts too. This show needs recorded professionally and released on disc. If it's not I'm gonna flip tables lol

I am glad that she's touring even if it's the same show. I'm sure that a lot of people around the world had no way to come see it in Vegas. I live in the US and it was extremely hard and expensive to go to Vegas, so I'm excited for everyone

wonder if she'll do a US leg aswell? one can only hope lmao

I think they are just repeating rumors. There are obviously chances for other European shows, as she's going to Denmark, but they don't know anything.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Thread Information