Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Senseless Posts 2018

  1. #1
    Golden from blue Noar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,906

    Exclamation Senseless Posts 2018


    I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

  2. #2
    Golden from blue Noar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,906

    Default

    You can go on with your discussion from the 2017 thread about why forums are dead, or discuss anything else you want

    I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

  3. #3
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noar View Post
    You can go on with your discussion from the 2017 thread about why forums are dead, or discuss anything else you want
    *twitches but tries to remain smiling*

  4. #4
    I wear my ♥ on my sleeve Aegir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Alright.. confessions time
    I first joined this forum because of the UHQ pics leaks back in 2007.
    It was never my intention to stay here. I would only collect all the pics I could find and return to my *then* home forum.

    Then, after a while, I realized how cool this place was compared to the other forum I used to visit so I ended up moving here.
    11 years later, I’ve made lots of friends, lost a few ones, met a lot of crazy people and saw Britney go through her darkest time only to rise again.

    // confessions time over

    I’ll share more hot confessions if people join me
    Trust me, you won’t want to miss my dirty deets.
    Last edited by Aegir; 01-17-2018 at 01:31 PM.

  5. #5
    Golden from blue Noar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20,906

    Default

    Well if I remember well I was banned from this forum not long after I joined because I was spamming to get into the media section. And I'm a mod now. I'm a real example that anything's possible lol

    Last edited by Noar; 01-17-2018 at 04:15 PM.

  6. #6
    I wear my ♥ on my sleeve Aegir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Banned? You? I can’t believe it
    And that gif makes thing ever funnier lmfao

  7. #7
    #HappyMistakesUnplugged JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    24/seven
    Posts
    16,254

    Default

    lol, I briefly became part of the UHQ mafia back in the day but ended up leaking some of the pics I got: RS 1999 shoot, a couple of the RS 2001 pics and the Esquire 2003 black dress pics.

  8. #8
    Mulata do Samba Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,189

    Default

    I joined here a bit before the Femme Fatale buzz era (as visitor) and stayed after the exclusive leaks
    Since then, I never left

    I miss a lot of the people that used to post here during that time

    I have some kind feelings towards Kent (Heartache) and Diz.
    They were SO nice to me in the beginning. We shared a lot of PM's and conversations, it used to be a lot of fun!

    Now even Dell don't post anymore lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    425

    Default

    LOL I joined this place when I wa slike 17 to get Britney media! My english was the worst! I learned alot thanks to these forums and I had lots of fun here! I miss the mati drama, the manlyssa era, icegay (who is still around tho lmao)the holy trinity, the legendary kelemdria, aquarius, verge and all the other drama queens, and all my forum sisters! (you know who you are)etc... FUN TIMES! My favorite forum forevah!
    Last edited by hot mess; 01-19-2018 at 12:00 PM.

  10. #10
    I wear my ♥ on my sleeve Aegir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    I swear I will never forget Mati’s crying photoshoot. That shit was nightmare fuel. Bitch completely lost it back then lmao

  11. #11
    Once Upon A Time... Raphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    10,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hot mess View Post
    LOL I joined this place when I wa slike 17 to get Britney media! My english was the worst! I learned alot thanks to these forums and I had lots of fun here! I miss the mati drama, the manlyssa era, icegay (who is still around tho lmao)the holy trinity, the legendary kelemdria, aquarius, verge and all the other drama queens, and all forum sisters! (you know who you are)etc... FUN TIMES! My favorite forum forevah!
    the manlyssa era

    I swear to God you could make a movie out of BB's history




    T O X I C



  12. #12
    Mulata do Samba Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,189

    Default

    the rep stats were also really fun
    too bad it needed to go




  13. #13
    Senior Member Luislayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    I signed to the old forum in 2003 just to get to the media section of britneyslaves.net, i remember you needed over 200 hundred posts to get it, my english was really bad back then (i know still is but not thaaaat bad) I think i joined back to this one on 2010 to trade some media. It is good that is still aloive but maybe you should create a facebook private group (if is not created already and i'm just not in)


    9 Years With So Nyeo Shi Dae

  14. #14
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,962

    Default

    I love everyone at BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Luislayer View Post
    I signed to the old forum in 2003 just to get to the media section of britneyslaves.net, i remember you needed over 200 hundred posts to get it, my english was really bad back then (i know still is but not thaaaat bad) I think i joined back to this one on 2010 to trade some media. It is good that is still aloive but maybe you should create a facebook private group (if is not created already and i'm just not in)
    We do have a Facebook group. Tbh I don't know enough about Facebook to tell you how to find it or add you to it... I'll get Joni

  15. #15
    Administrator Joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    16,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I love everyone at BB

    We do have a Facebook group. Tbh I don't know enough about Facebook to tell you how to find it or add you to it... I'll get Joni
    Yes, we do have an open Facebook group actually.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BritneyBoards/

    Do you guys think it should be open or closed group?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Luislayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Yes, we do have an open Facebook group actually.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/BritneyBoards/

    Do you guys think it should be open or closed group?
    Thanks i just sent a request to join,

    I am part of a group of another britney forum and is private and tbh it is really good to have it just with a few meembers from the forum, I think if not private you should make it closed, i can see that even you are not part of the group everything can be seen
    Last edited by Luislayer; 01-19-2018 at 01:37 PM.


    9 Years With So Nyeo Shi Dae

  17. #17
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,962

  18. #18
    Senior Member Luislayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    I hate being a kpop fan, my ultimate favorite group is almost disbanding and i never had the chance to see them live


    9 Years With So Nyeo Shi Dae

  19. #19
    Administrator Lauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luislayer View Post
    I hate being a kpop fan, my ultimate favorite group is almost disbanding and i never had the chance to see them live
    I'm guessing kpop groups don't really tour outside of Korea?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Luislayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    I'm guessing kpop groups don't really tour outside of Korea?
    Male groups do go outside of korea like any other artist but most of girl groups stay there


    9 Years With So Nyeo Shi Dae

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •