Thread: Britney WILL be featured in Superbowl Pepsi Commercial

Default Britney WILL be featured in Superbowl Pepsi Commercial

Let’s talk about Pepsi returning to the Super Bowl with an update on the iconic Cindy Crawford ad. How did you arrive at bringing Cindy into the spotlight again for the brand?

Greg: Pepsi has been part of the culture for the past 120 years, whether it’s music or sports or celebrity, and so we’re launching a new campaign that we’re going to kick off at the Super Bowl, called Pepsi Generations, and it’s celebrating our history in pop culture with some of the most famous partners we’ve ever had.

So as we announced, Cindy Crawford’s part of it, along with her son Presley, and it will also feature Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Uncle Drew is going to be part of it, so it’s jam-packed with iconic artists that were part of our history and it’s going to end with a look forward at where we’re going as a brand as well.

Source : PepsiCo CMO Greg Lyons on BrandChannel

Since he says it will also feature Michael Jackson, I wonder if they won't just use scenes from old commercials though

But they did NEW scenes with Cindy Crawford and he says at the beginning :

"Pepsi has generated a ton of buzz pre-Super Bowl LII with a sneak peek at its in-game ad, which brings back Cindy Crawford, who starred in the brand’s iconic 1992 Super Bowl spot, along with some other iconic celebrities it’s featured over the years."

So I think there's still hope.
    Last edited by Noar; 01-26-2018 at 05:12 AM.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Perhaps the secret project is related to this?

If we can find out who directed that new scene with Cindy Crawford we can know if it's related!
    Last edited by Noar; 01-25-2018 at 08:51 PM.

I'm in the palm of your hand, my temperature is at your command.

Whether it's new or old footage, it's still really good publicity to be in a super bowl ad. But I do hope it's new stuff lol

The Original HBIC .::Slave 4 U::.'s Avatar

Her look better be on point!

please

and right in JT's face

Am I the only one who thinks because it says it includes "Michael Jackson" it just might be a Pepsi Ads throughout the years featuring clips of previous commercials...
    instagram.com/lancechristophr

[◕_◕]

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks because it says it includes "Michael Jackson" it just might be a Pepsi Ads throughout the years featuring clips of previous commercials...
    That's what I said in the first post

But I may have made a mistake saying that the ad will be for the Superbowl. It says in the article that it's a campaign that will be a year long so there will be commercials released throughout the year, the first being at the Superbowl, not necessarily the one that features Britney.
    Last edited by Noar; 01-27-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noar View Post
    That's what I said in the first post

But I may have made a mistake saying that the as will be for the Superbowl. It says in the article that it's a campaign that will be a year long so there will be commercials released throughout the year, the first being at the Superbowl, not necessarily the one that features Britney.
    makes sense though, considering britney is most probably the biggest living artist featured in that campaign. plus, pepsi is sponsoring britney's "piece of me"-tour, so there'll probably be hints at that as well. we def saw a japanese "piece of me"-writing in the background. i don't see them (only) showing cindy crawford or even MJ during the SB. i'd like to think they're smarter than team britney.
    01/21/04 - Top Of The Pops: Britney Spears Special [Cologne, Germany]
    05/14/04 - The Onyx Hotel Tour [Frankfurt, Germany]
    07/26/09 - The Circus Starring: Britney Spears [Berlin, Germany]
    10/18/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Cologne, Germany]
    10/24/11 - The Femme Fatale Tour [Dublin, Ireland]
    08/06/18 - Britney: Piece Of Me [Berlin, Germany]
    08/11/18 - Britney: Piece Of Me [Sandvik, Sweden] + MEET & GREET
    08/13/18 - Britney: Piece Of Me [Mönchengladbach, Germany]
    08/18/18 - Britney: Piece Of Me [Manchester, UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Iverson View Post
    makes sense though, considering britney is most probably the biggest living artist featured in that campaign. plus, pepsi is sponsoring britney's "piece of me"-tour, so there'll probably be hints at that as well. we def saw a japanese "piece of me"-writing in the background. i don't see them (only) showing cindy crawford or even MJ during the SB. i'd like to think they're smarter than team britney.
    Wasn't there suppose to be a separate Pepsi Britney Spears commercial for her upcoming tour since Pepsi is now sponsoring some of her Britney Spears: Piece of Me Limited Exclusive shows?

Thread Information